Sunday, February 7, 2010

PPPPPPenang

After 2 weeks in Thailand I was forced to head on out, mainly due to the fact I only had a 2 week visa. So, I made tracks down to Malaysia! My first stop being Penang, which is an island on the West coast connected to the mainland by a large bridge.
I arrived in Georgetown Penang quite late and had a bit of trouble finding a place to stay. But after a bit of walking around I managed to find a decently cheap place to crash. That night I went out to a large food court to find some Malaysian food. This placed turned out to be the most exciting part of Penang. Not to say that town is not that nice. It is! It's just a little dull and there is not much happening.
Can't even remember what I did on my 2nd day in Penang. Think I wandered around for a while, got Bored and then read a book. Well it only took me a few hours to realise that I needed to catch a boat on out of here. So, that is exactly what I did! Sorry Penang... Nice food though!

No comments:

Post a Comment